Anita Ekberg was a former Miss Sweden, Miss Universe contestant, a minor movie star, and a popular pinup girl. She was most famous for her incredibly (and supposedly natural) physique. Her most famous role was in Felleni's La Dolce Vita. She dated some of the most sought after men of the 50's and 60's, and apparently her love life was the most interesting thing about her. She lives in Italy now. Jade goes to the costume party dressed as Anita Ekberg in the movie La Dolce Vita. Blue says that she has a stuffed kitten duct taped to her head. Apparently, in the famous scene where Anita dances in Trevi Fountain, she has a kitten on her head. I have seen this movie, and I don't remember this. I guess that means I wasn't paying very close attention; that sounds difficult to forget.
Appearance in the Novel: 154
Source(s):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Ekberg; http://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Vita-Marcello-Mastroianni/dp/6300208591
No comments:
Post a Comment